- All electrical installations come with 12 month workmanship warranty
- At Stay Bright we treat any warranty with as much importance as a new job and therefore no delays are made unnecessarily.
- A copy of Stay Bright Electricals’ full terms and conditions are available upon request or with any job booked in, we will be more than happy to send a PDF copy through to you.
- Stay Bright Electrical are fully insured including all motor vehicles, workers compensation and public liability to the value of $20 million. All certificates of currency are available upon request or where required
- Give us a call on 07 3088 9127 or 0433 376 019
- Send email email@example.com
- Send us a message on Facebook or Instagram
No, we do not charge for a basic quote. Please get in contact with us today, to discuss your needs and options. If we are required to fault-find or diagnose through investigation, there may be a cost involved. However, our team will always let you know prior to starting if there would be a cost.
Once we issue your invoice you can pay using Stripe, Bank Transfer, Cash or Credit Card.
We are based in the Moreton Bay Region. We service North Brisbane and surrounds, but are not limited to these areas. We do have clients from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast.
Yes, we do!!
Have you had an Electrical Safety Check of your home recently?
If you answer yes to one of the following questions, pick up the phone and give us a call 073088 9127 or 0433 376 019.
- Is your house more than 25 years old and has not had an inspection?
- Do you have old wiring in your house?
- Do you have ceramic fuses in your switchboard?
- Do you have any concerns about equipment that has been operating erratically? Especially if appliances are more than 5 years old.
- Are you selling your property? (This is a good selling point to present to any potential buyers)
- Are you buying a property?
- Do you want peace of mind knowing you and your family are protected?
Call us today to book in a date to make sure your home is safe and compliant.
As of 1st January 2022, all properties SOLD or RENTED must meet the new smoke alarm regulations.
This means all properties sold or rented from 1st of January 2022 must have interconnected photoelectric smoke alarms in all bedrooms and hallways.
Thinking of selling? We can upgrade your alarms and supply you with a smoke alarm compliance certificate for the sale of your home!
Call us today so we can help you out!
We can do maintenance and repairs of your solar, however, we don’t do new installs.
When, why, how do I know?
Switchboards should be upgraded to individual RCBO protection from Circuit breakers and especially old porcelain fuses. Porcelain fuses causes higher potential of fire as they often don’t sit correctly in the holder causing hot joints. Circuit breakers whilst superior to porcelain fuses, have now been super seeded by RCBOS which whilst offer protection to the cable and device from high current draw, they also offer Electrocution protection to you and your family.
If your switchboard or meter box has the following it should be inspected and potentially upgraded to the latest standards:
- Asbestos backing
- Porcelain fuses
- Circuit breakers
- Only 1 or 2 x 4 pole RCD
What is a circuit breaker vs RCBO ?
Circuit breakers only protect the equipment and cabling on that circuit.
Installing RCBO’s (Safety Switch) protects you, the end user from any earth leakage, in addition to the circuit breaker protecting each circuit.
Which one do I need?
When electrical work is performed on a circuit, the circuit protection must be upgraded to RCBOs to meet the latest AS3000 Electrical standards.
Did you know you should test your safety switch every month?
Why not set a reminder in your calendar now, for the first of every month to test yours! If you have any issues – give us a call!
Why, when and what do we do?
We highly recommend a deep coil clean and service at least every 12 months. By doing this you are keeping your air con free from mould, mildew and other germs hiding in your Air con.
By keeping a regular service history of your unit, you are keeping up with manufacturer’s warranty guidelines.
We can service both spilt systems and ducted units.
All properties as of 2027 in Queensland must meet the new smoke alarm legislation AS3786:2014 standards.
This means all alarms must be photoelectric interconnected smoke alarms. If one goes off, they all need to go off.
As of January 1, 2022. All properties sold or rented must meet this new legislation with a certificate of compliance given for sale or given to the real estate agent.
Did you know the best and easiest way to clean your fan blades are by using a pillowcase?
Simply, put a pillowcase over the blades (like a sock on a foot) and hold the blades and slide it towards you. This way you keep all the grime inside the pillowcase and don’t drop dust everywhere!! Genius!